Style 1130 - UltraSoft® 7 oz FR Surveyor Vest - Orange
4" Trim Featuring 2" 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material
High Visibility Class 2 Level 2
Designed with a multitude of pockets that are situated where you need them; including three inside pockets with Velcro closures, cell phone/GPS pockets, pen and tool pockets, a reinforced side map pocket with zipper closure, and grommets installed in the two lower front pockets for convenience to pull ribbon/tape through.
Specially designed for surveying, but suitable for anywhere Flame Resistance and High Visibility is needed, including, but not limited to: Oil & Gas, Utilities, Railroad, Construction/Traffic.
Made from lightweight 7oz Westex™ UltraSoft®, this material is Flame Resistant.
All trim including Velcro and zippers are also Flame Resistant.
- 4” Reflective tape for environments that require 4” Reflective specifications.
- 7 oz. - 88% FR Cotton, 12% high tenacity nylon from Westex™
- Engineered for flame resistance and guaranteed for the life of the garment
- 50% extended garment wear life over 100% cotton
- Soft feel of cotton comfort
- Multi-purpose protection from electric arc, flash fire, molten ferrous metal (not molten aluminum) and also welding exposure
- Excellent value
- UltraSoft® fabric meets the requirements of: NFPA 2112, NFPA 70E, CSA Z462, ASTM F1506, OSHA 1910.269, CGSB 155.20