- Features the same key elements as the Miller® Revolution Harness
- Kevlar®/Nomex® Miller® DualTech ™ webbing - patent-pending 10,000 lb. tensile strength webbing is engineered with permanent fire retardant (FR) properties.
- Webbing offers the durability and FR properties of Kevlar® on the outer side, with softer FR Nomex® on the inside of the webbing for greater comfort
- Webbing assures arc protection and durability that eclipses any nylon webbing
- PivotLink ™ design allows unmatched freedom of motion and comfort, while the unique cam buckles provide easy two-finger adjustment
- Leather insulators under all metal hardware offer additional protection for the worker
- Kevlar® web loop on the back pad allows for a "metal-less" connection when used with a Kevlar® shock-absorbing lanyard with a choke-off loop
- All Miller® Revolution ™ arc-rated harnesses have bright red binding on every pad, making them easily identifiable as an arc-rated product
- Meets stringent ASTM F887-05 arc-flash standards
- Certified to CSA standard Z259.10
Type: Fall Arrest
CSA Class: A
Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
Leg Strap Connections: Quick-Connect
Chest Strap Connections: Quick-Connect
Certified to CSA standard Z259.10